When you view this website, the following information will be recorded by our internet service provider for statistical purposes:
1. Your server address;
2. Your top level domain name (eg, .com, .gov, .au etc);
3. The date and time of your visit to the site;
4. The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
5. The previous site visited; and
6. The type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the internet service provider, or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s logs. We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and unless legally required to do so we will not disclose it without your consent.
If any page on this website contains a facility for the collection of information from users:
1. Such information will be collected and held by Sustain Northern Rivers and access to such information will be limited to Sustain Northern Rivers personnel in the course of carrying out their duties;
2. Sustain Northern Rivers will use the information only for the purposes indicated on the relevant page of this website where the information is collected, and for such other incidental purposes as may be necessary for Sustain Northern Rivers to effectively discharge its functions;
3. Sustain Northern Rivers will keep the information strictly confidential and will not disclose the information to any third party without your consent, unless required by law.
4. Where Sustain Northern Rivers has collected information from you via this website, you can request that Sustain Northern Rivers correct or delete its record of that information by sending an email to us.
This privacy statement only covers this website. Linked sites may not be covered by this statement. The above site policies may be modified or expanded from time to time. Any amended policy will be posted to the site and will operate from the time it is posted.
Copyright © 2010 – 2013 Sustain Northern Rivers
Copyright of this website, including all material posted on this site is owned by Sustain Northern Rivers. (Material posted up to 19 November 2011 is © Clarence Valley Council/Northern Rivers Food Links. Any content posted after this date is © Regional Development Australia – Northern RIvers.) You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, in-house or non-commercial use. For any other proposed use, you must first apply to Sustain Northern Rivers for formal permission. Aside from use as permitted above or otherwise under the Copyright Act 1968, all rights are reserved. Material appearing on linked sites may be subject to third party copyright. Sustain Northern Rivers cannot give any permission to use such material and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright notices on those sites before making use of any such material.
Links to this site
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a text link without any alteration of the site’s contents. You may not use any of the logos or any other material from this site as a banner or icon without Sustain Northern Rivers permission. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or re-format the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been first obtained from Sustain Northern Rivers. Sustain Northern Rivers reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
Links from this site
The nature of the internet prevents Sustain Northern Rivers from guaranteeing the suitability or accuracy of any material that this site may be linked to. The providers of linked sites often have their own protocols and standards in relation to their sites. You should familiarise yourself with those protocols and standards. The above Disclaimer applies equally to the contents of linked sites and any goods or services purchased through them.
Sustain Northern Rivers:
1. Does not necessarily endorse the information contained in any linked site;
2. Does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that users may incur as a result of using or relying on such information;
3. Does not guarantee that any of the linked sites will be available at any particular time.
The fact that a site is not linked to this website does not necessarily imply any non-endorsement or criticism of that site by Sustain Northern Rivers . It is your responsibility to conduct your own investigations and enquiries and make your own decisions concerning the information retrieved from linked sites or goods or services purchased through linked sites.
If you are offended or upset by any material appearing on a linked site you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA). To find out more, visit the ABA’s website at http://www.acma.gov.au